Monday, October 5, 2009

{Another New Lens, Old/New Camera & Poor Nash}

I FINALLY talked Dave into letting me buy THE lens I have been dreaming of for my camera - it came today and I had to take it outside and test it out.  Earlier today I found my very first digital camera (It was at the bottom of my closet, I was sure that it got lost in our move back from Florida, I thought it was the moving company, WHOOPS!!) anyways, Ty has been wanting a camera so I charged it up and let him go - he was LOVING it.  Meanwhile, Nash decided that his Fisher Price Digital Camera was not REAL enough for him, he claims that Ty's has WAY more buttons than his does!!  Can't you just FEEL his pain??!!  Poor Nashy.  Little Leah was just happy to be outside playing, but maybe NOT so happy to have her picture taken!

5 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

so spill... what lens did you get? is its just fabulous? i just love new toys- lucky you!!!

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

what's lens did you get?
great pics as always!

JeNeal Martinez said...

It is the Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 - and I am LOVING it!! Now I want the 70-200 2.8. My list just keeps growing!

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

that is on my wish list next. i hear its a good wide all around lens...
so much to buy! ugh. good thing santa is coming soon! :)

Brittney Hale said...

i have the canon version and i think its on my camera like 95% of the time- totally love it!!! start lifting weights that 70-200 is super heavy :)