Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Vacation!!??

I have been trying to talk Dave in to letting me plan a family vacation to Florida this spring but he says it's not quite in the budget, so I thought that maybe Ty & Nash could sway him a little. This was our conversation at dinner:

me: "So where would you guys like to go on a family vacation this year?"

nash: "I know, how 'bout the Dino Park!!??"

ty: "No, not the Dino Park, how about Idaho!!??"

Umm, yeah. I am pretty sure both of these will fit into "the budget." Too bad Dave heard this conversation, I think Florida is definitely out!

4 comments:

me? said...

too funny. their ideas are so great! i don't understand why you don't want to vacation up the canyon or in a potato field!

Parker Family said...

What if I get Brenden and Ethan in on the conversation?! Maybe that would help. Tell Dave we would love to see you guys!

Okey's said...

Next time do a little pre talking with the boys before the acutal conversation...that way they can have the idea in their head. At least you guys still get to come out!

Skye said...

That is too funny. Kire would have said "the hotdog store" (Costco).