Friday, January 16, 2009

HaPPy biRTHdAy to ME! (2 days ago!!!)



I am a little late in posting this, but I think I am pretty much late for anything and everything that I do, so here goes... I had a great birthday on Wednesday!! I went to Rooster's for lunch with my mom and dad and two sisters (thanks for babysitting Aly!) I then got to celebrate with my photography class, where my sweet friend Nicole brought cupcakes. When I got home, my husband and kids surprised me with a gift card to Victoria's Secret to buy this cute coat I have had my eye on!!


Thanks for such a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Riley & Savannah said...

Happy Birthday! We're glad you had a Great Day! Love ya!

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

Happy Birthday JaNeal, I can't wait to see you in that darling coat...

Brittney Hale said...

Okay maybe the cutest coat ever!!! To bad you wont have it for sat.- cant wait, its gonna be a blast!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday JeNeal! Sounds like you had a great day. We Florida friends wish we could've taken you to Houston's to celebrate!
Miss you guys!

Parker Family said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you were here so we could spoil you too!